Venture Science Labs is a platform to manage digital innovation through evidence-based business management & analysis.
- Address the gap in digital-readiness skills & empower individuals across Africa to capitalise on the opportunities of the Industry 4.0 economy.
- Accelerate startup growth by preparing feasible business projects for entry into incubators, hubs and corporate challenges.
- Foster innovative collaboration with key ecosystem stakeholders and improve access to entrepreneurial talent.
- Promote interest and participation in science & technology innovation at universities through digital entrepreneurship skills development.
Venture Science Labs uses scientifically-based methods to reduce the uncertainty involved in venture building & scale.
Our core programs seek to support & strengthen the African innovation ecosystem by empowering entrepreneurs, innovators & scientists with the skills sets and experiential knowledge to conceptualise innovations & new ventures in an ever more complex and uncertain world.
Our services include:
- Pre-accelerator courses to assist companies in becoming market & investment ready.
- Managing the innovation process & assist companies validate innovation ideas & build digital technology companies
- Mobilising resources & support services to assist companies fast track their digitisation journey.
- Aiding academic institutions in the delivery & evaluation of business programs through digital learning management services.