Proof of Concept Design
VENTURE CONCEPT DESIGN
This course provides participants with a structured methodology to develop Proof-of-Concepts (POC's) which showcase the technical viability of a novel concept or innovation and transform it into a feasible business opportunity.
This course is designed to de-risk the early stages of technology / innovation commercialisation and business development. This is achieved through experiential tools & techniques which enable participants to undertake & establish the commercial feasibility of a novel concept or innovation project.
On completion of this course, you would have learnt how to:
- Utilise human-centred design to solve complex challenges.
- Analyse, design, deploy and validate opportunities through a structured, systemic approach.
- Design a feasible Proof of concept.
The Proof of Concept target audiences include entrepreneurs, innovators, scientists & researchers that are:
- Seeking to develop an idea.
- Gain market insights on a novel concept or innovation.
- Establish the commercial feasibility of a scientific or academic research project.
- Bring a novel concept or innovation to market.
- Online, self-paced & modular course content
- Innovation Design Labs
- Content Library
- Case Studies