Proof of Concept Design
VENTURE CONCEPT DESIGN
[PROOF OF CONCEPT]
This course uses a structured methodology to develop Proof-of-concepts which showcase the technical viability of a novel concept or innovation and transform it into a feasible business opportunity.
The aim of this course is to provide participants with a practical, guiding framework on how to undertake an evidence-based approach to establish the commercial feasibility of a novel concept or innovation project.
On completion of this course, you would have learnt how to:
- Utilise a synthesis of complex problem-solving & human-centred research to solve complex challenges.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities through a structured, systemic approach.
- Project manage a new innovation project or startup venture.
- Design a feasible Proof of concept.
The Proof of Concept target audiences include entrepreneurs, innovators, scientists & researchers that are:
- Seeking to develop an idea.
- Gain market insights on a novel concept or innovation.
- Establish the commercial feasibility of a scientific or academic research project.
- Bring a novel concept or innovation to market.
- Modular course content
- Instructor-led boot camps.
- Multiple Devices
- Innovation Design Labs
- Tailored Tutorials
- Case Studies