Proof of Concept Design
PROOF OF CONCEPT DESIGN
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The Proof of Concept course provides instructional guidelines & resources to establish the commercial feasibility of a novel concept or innovation & transform it into a feasible business opportunity.
The aim of this course is to provide participants with a practical, guiding framework on how to undertake an evidence-based approach to establish the commercial feasibility of a novel concept or innovation project.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
On completion of this course, you would have learnt how to:
- Adopt a synthesis of complex problem-solving, systems thinking & human-centred research to solve complex challenges.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities through a structured, systemic approach.
- Manage uncertainties inherent in a new innovation project or startup venture.
- Design a feasible venture concept.
The Proof of Concept target audiences include entrepreneurs, innovators, scientists & researchers that are:
- Seeking to develop an idea.
- Gain market insights on a novel concept or innovation.
- Establish the commercial feasibility of a scientific or academic research project.
- Bring a novel concept or innovation to market.
Modular course content
Virtual or instructor-led boot camps
Online Collaborative Multiple Devices
Design Labs Concise Tutorials Case Studies
Self-paced (Approximately 8 weeks)