Venture Science Academy is an education-as-a-service (EAAS) technology company that fosters digital innovation through the delivery of scalable digital learning management & analytics services.
- Address the gap in digital-readiness skills & empower individuals across Africa to capitalise on the opportunities of the Industry 4.0 economy.
- Accelerate startup growth by preparing feasible business projects for entry into incubators, hubs and corporate challenges.
- Foster innovative collaboration with key ecosystem stakeholders and improve access to entrepreneurial talent.
- Promote interest and participation in science & technology innovation at universities through digital entrepreneurship skills development.
Our core programs seek to support & strengthen the African innovation ecosystem by empowering entrepreneurs, innovators & scientists with the skills sets and experiential knowledge to conceptualise innovations & new ventures in an ever more complex and uncertain world.
Our services include:
- Digital entrepreneurship training for entrepreneurs, innovators & scientists to assist them in validating venture ideas & building digital technology startups.
- Mobilising start up resources & support services for viable proof of concept projects through collaborative partnerships with key ecosystem stakeholders
- Aiding academic institutions in the delivery & evaluation of online entrepreneurship programs through digital learning management services.